Oil and gas companies are good neighbors.
Through the Eagle Ford Excellence Awards, STEER aims to bring focus to those dedicated energy companies that go above and beyond to make a positive impact in South Texas. On September 13, 2019, we will no longer accept nominations. But there’s still time to get submit a nomination for your own company or employer, or for a separate company.
It’s critical that we get your help. It’s impossible for us to know all the great work being done by all the amazing companies in the Eagle Ford so we are depending on you to help us. Share your thoughts and experiences with us and help these companies to be recognized for their efforts.
What makes a good neighbor? We’ve all heard stories of investments made by oil and gas companies that have positively affected communities. But we want to know more! So many untold stories of good deeds go unnoticed and unheard. We want to change that!
Neighborhood Impression (One Awardee)
The STEER Neighborhood Impression Award honors one or multiple organizations that have implemented a community project.
Successful entries will demonstrate elements of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Development of a community project (parks, schools, scholarship program, event, etc…)
- Projects resulting in economic development for the region, short-term and long-term community planning
- Programs to provide necessary training and development for the oil and gas workforce
- Projects supporting the community through public education about the oil and gas industry
- Projects leading to the preservation of the environment